Thursday, January 5, 2012

Simple Pleasures

Geno has some projects going on at work, so it was just Mark and me for dinner tonight. Several weeks ago, Mark made a list of meals he would like to have. Spaghetti was one of them. I love Ragu Garden Combination Chunky spaghetti sauce. I can't explain it. I just love it.
Geno. Not so much.
He will eat it, but he would rather try some other (translate: more expensive) brand.
It was wonderful! Nothing special. Just a blast from the past of comfort food.
I have been having trouble being creative since Christmas. That happens when I am stressed. It is very difficult for a mother to not worry about her children...even when you know they have to face the consequences of their actions and you have no control in the situation whatsoever. I am worried about the possible consequences they are facing. I have very little faith in the justice system lately and even less faith that integrity and honesty exist in certain groups of people. Two weeks...

No comments: